Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Japanese B'fast

It's been busy since last October until mid Jan.
Travelled to Taipei, Bangkok, Seoul,
Stayed for weeks in those cities,
After coming back to Japan
no weekends, No Christmas & New Year's holidays,
stayed at hotel over a week, one day stayed up almost 36hours,
1hour, 3hour sleep almost every day.

Now the project is over and days are back to normal.
And I feel like "I can and want to do more!!"
Seems like I need to keep myself busy.

So... started to going to Gym yesterday.
Don't know how long it lasts but I need exercise definitely.

And this morning,
I walked 20min to my work.
It was early morning, around 7am.
Not much traffic, not many people, clear and chilly air,
felt gooooood!

For B'fast I went to a casual Japanese restaurant and had a good meal :-)


It's gonna be a wonderful day!

I went through my previous blog and realized
the pictures I took are all
food or drink... haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment